What are intended outcomes of this project?
– To be an oral history, documenting spiritual journeys of heads of Quaker organizations.
– To explore Quaker leadership.
– To learn stories: How did they get there? How did they know they were ready? Were they ready? How do they find career and spiritual support? Who were/are important mentors along their path?
– To create connections between stories, and to open these stories to a greater audience.
– To give an “inside look” at the stories of the formal leaders of these organizations.
– To create a resource list of books and advice sourced from Quaker leaders about career and spirituality.